INDE TRACK WEEKEND ____________________________________
NOVEMBER 26th & 27th
McLaren Scottsdale is proud to announce our first ever 2 day track event at Inde Motorsports Ranch - JOIN US!!!
Saturday, November 26th, 9:00am - 4:00pm
Sunday, November 27th, 9:00am - 3:00pm
The best way get to know your McLaren is to experience the power, handling, brakes, aerodynamics, and F1 technology all in the safe and legal manner that only the controlled environment of a race track can truly provide.
Join us for two full days of high performance driving at the spectacular Inde Motorsports Ranch in Willcox, AZ
. Billed as "North America's Motorsports Oasis", Inde is a private motorsports facility that is typically closed to the public and only accessible to its members, however McLaren Scottsdale and Inde have teamed up for this very special event, providing our clients and friends the rare opportunity to experience the facility first-hand and see all it has to offer.
The Inde Ranch includes a 2.75mi., 21 turn road course with up to 30 unique configurations, a 2200ft main straight/FAA approved runway (yes, you can land your light aircraft right at the track!), car condos, full paddock and garage complex, excellent hospitality facilities, and even vintage fighter jets on display!
With 200ft of natural elevation change, a challenging mix of sweepers, hairpins, positive and negative camber corners, plus ample run-off areas, curbing, and gravel traps, the experience is challenging enough for even the most seasoned track rats, yet still accessible and safe for those high performance enthusiast drivers that are just getting started or are still honing their skills and gaining experience.
INSTRUCTION AND SPECIAL GUESTS
CJ Wilson Racing
will be at the track both days to provide support with IMSA Pro Drivers Marc Miller and Danny Burkett and TBA Pirelli World Challenge driver(s), all on hand to offer complimentary coaching, lead-follow instruction sessions, pro-tips, and even thrilling ride-along opportunities and hot laps in new McLarens.
Additionally, Special guests, HyperFastCars.com will be attending with their mind-blowing Hyper800 12C on hand for demonstration.
To ensure the most track time and the highest levels of safety, we will be limiting the total number of entries, so secure your spot today. Early Bird registration is discounted to $1,000.00 total for the two days if signed up by October 21st, 2016. The cost is $1,200.00 after October 21st.
Call or email Sean LaBonte to sign up:
email@example.com | (480) 214-7260
HIGHLIGHTS and IMPORTANT NOTES:
• 2 days of exclusive access to the private, members-only Inde Motorsports Ranch.
• Professionally managed High Performance Driver Education Days including safety and corner workers.
• Catered Breakfast and Lunch are included at the track for both days.*
• CJ Wilson Racing will be on hand to provide complimentary coaching and instruction.
• McLaren Scottsdale will provide a complimentary pre- and post-event vehicle track inspections plus on-site technical assistance. Please schedule inspections when registering.**
• Helmets are mandatory for all Drivers and Passengers and must conform to Snell 2005 certification.
• Lodging, transportation, helmets, and dinners are the responsibility of each participant individually, however if you need help sorting any of these logistics, McLaren Scottsdale is happy to assist - just ask!
• A block of rooms in nearby Wilcox has been reserved at a group rate, and complete RV hook-ups are available at the track. Please enquire for details about either option.
• Discounted Early Bird registration ($1,000) ends October 21st.
* There will be a fee for the meals of non-participant attendees of $100.00.
** Please schedule pre- and post-event inspections at time of sign-up to ensure availability.